Adult Day Health Care
We offer an Adult Day Health Care (ADHC) program for members (18+) of our community who are living with HIV/AIDS or who are at heightened risk for HIV infection and eligible for Medicaid.
Housing Works Community Healthcare offers an Adult Day Health Care (ADHC) program for members (18+) of our community who are living with HIV/AIDS or who are at heightened risk for HIV infection that are eligible for Medicaid. Instead of treating specific ailments, we support clients with an integrated, whole body approach to a lifetime of healing through long term support, therapy, in-house referrals to healing services, and access to supportive case management.
We offer a range of services including:
• Individual and group services
• Supportive case management
• Experienced social workers and mental health counselors
• Medication support
• Transgender services and support groups
• Nutritional support
• Foot Reflexology • Creative art therapy
• Recreational activities
• One hot meal on the day of services
We also offer direct in-house referrals to:
• Primary care • Medical case management • Hep C treatment and cure • Health home case management • Mental health counseling • Substance use counseling
of patients would recommend our primary care to a friend.