Let’s get started!
We help everyone regardless of ability to pay and source of payment. Sliding scale fee available.
“This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.”
Your wellbeing is our first priority.
Housing Works Community Healthcare believes that preventative care, integrated treatment, and ongoing support are the keys to empowerment and wellbeing.
We administer basic screenings, prevention, treatment, and routine exams that put you in control of your health. From your very first visit you’ll understand how your body works, what to be aware of, and how to take steps toward a lifetime of total body wellness.
Housing Works Community Healthcare serves New Yorkers from all walks of life regardless of income, insurance status, immigration status. We proudly serve the LGBTQ community, people who use drugs, & sex workers.
Our services include:
- Annual physicals including clearance for employment and school entrance
- Family Medical Clinic
- Immunizations and Tuberculosis screening
- HIV and STI testing, counseling, and care - learn about our Undetectables Viral Load Suppression program
- PrEP and PEP services
- Hep C screening and treatment. Learn about Hep C Treatment Incentive Program (TIP)
- Adherence support
- Medical Case Management
- Insurance Enrollment
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment
- Women’s Health-GYN
- Transgender Care (hormone replacement therapy, name changes, gender affirmation surgery)
Primary Care Services
of patients would recommend our primary care to a friend.
Downtown Brooklyn Health Center57 Willoughby St, Brooklyn, NY
East New York Community Health Center2640 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Keith D. Cylar Community Health Center743-749 E 9th St, New York, NY