Let’s get started!
We help everyone regardless of ability to pay. Sliding scale fee available.
Your wellbeing is our first priority.
Housing Works Community Healthcare is a vital resource for New Yorkers who face the greatest barriers to accessing lifesaving care. We believe that preventive care, integrated treatment, and ongoing support are the keys to empowering our neighbors and ensuring they lead happy, healthy, and abundant lives.
Primary care is the first step toward a lifetime of total body wellness. Our healthcare centers administer basic screenings, prevention, treatment and routine exams that put each client in control of their health. From your very first visit to one of our locations, you’ll understand how your body works, what to be aware of, and ways that you can continue the habits of good health.
Our services include:
- Annual physicals including clearance for employment and school entrance
- Personalized help with medication
- Family Medical Clinic (at our East New York Health Center)
- Immunizations and Tuberculosis screening
- HIV and STI testing, counseling, and care - learn about our Undetectables Viral Load Suppression program
- PrEP and PEP services
- Hep C screening and treatment. Learn about Hep C Treatment Incentive Program (TIP)
- Adherence support
- Medical Case Management
- Mental health services
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment
Primary Care Services
Women's Health Services
of patients would recommend our primary care to a friend.
Downtown Brooklyn Health Center57 Willoughby St, Brooklyn, NY
East New York Community Health Center2640 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY