Let’s get started!
We help everyone regardless of ability to pay and source of payment. Sliding scale fee available.
“This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.”
Your wellbeing is our first priority.
Housing Works Community Healthcare is here to make sure your healing happens close to home. We strive to meet you where you already are, serve the neighborhoods you already live in, and support your access to routine care – so that great health is always a benefit and never a burden. We believe that preventive care, integrated treatment, and ongoing support are the keys to empowering our neighbors and ensuring that they lead happy, healthy, and abundant lives.
Our healthcare centers administer basic screenings, prevention, treatment and routine exams that put each client in control of their health. From your very first visit you’ll understand how your body works, what to be aware of, and how to take steps toward a lifetime of total body wellness.
Our services include:
We provide comprehensive services including:
- Annual physicals including clearance for employment and school entrance
- Personalized help with medication
- Family Medical Clinic
- Immunizations and Tuberculosis screening
- HIV and STI testing, counseling, and care - learn about our Undetectables Viral Load Suppression program
- PrEP and PEP services
- Hep C screening and treatment. Learn about Hep C Treatment Incentive Program (TIP)
- Adherence support
- Medical Case Management
- Insurance Enrollment
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment
- Women’s Health-GYN
- Transgender Care: Assist with hormone replacement therapy, gender name change, gender reassignment surgery
of patients would recommend our primary care to a friend.
Downtown Brooklyn Health Center57 Willoughby Street (Enter at 120 Lawrence Street), Brooklyn, NY
East New York Community Health Center2640 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Keith D. Cylar Community Health Center743-749 E 9th St, New York, NY