Housing Works Community Healthcare Clinics are open and follow all COVID-19 safety precautions, including social distancing and mask requirements.
Housing Works Community Healthcare offers PrEP services that include comprehensive medical visits, patient education, and HIV testing.
PrEP is available to all Housing Works Community Healthcare clients, regardless of insurance.
PrEP stands for pre-exposure prophylaxis. PrEP is a daily drug regimen for HIV-negative individuals at high risk of infection that can help prevent HIV transmission. PrEP must be taken consistently to ensure maximum effectiveness and should be used in combination with other HIV-prevention methods, including condoms.
HOW DO I KNOW IF PrEP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Are you HIV negative?
- Are you sexually active?
- Do you have sex with people whose HIV status you don’t know?
- Are you in a relationship with an HIV-Positive partner?
- Do you or your partner inject drugs?
- If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then PrEP may be for you
HOUSING WORKS COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE PrEP SERVICES:
- Comprehensive medical visits
- Patient education
- HIV/STD/STI screening and treatment
- Insurance enrollment assistance
PrEP is available to all Housing Works clients regardless of insurance.
Get PrEP at Housing Works Community Healthcare!
Keith D. Cylar Community Health Center743-749 E 9th St, New York, NY
East New York Community Health Center2640 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Downtown Brooklyn Health Center57 Willoughby Street (Enter at 120 Lawrence Street), Brooklyn, NY