PrEP stands for pre-exposure prophylaxis. PrEP is a daily drug regimen for HIV-negative individuals at high risk of infection that can help prevent HIV transmission. PrEP must be taken consistently to ensure maximum effectiveness and should be used in combination with other HIV-prevention methods, including condoms.
HOW DO I KNOW IF PrEP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Are you HIV negative?
- Are you sexually active?
- Do you have sex with people whose HIV status you don’t know?
- Are you in a relationship with an HIV-Positive partner?
- Do you or your partner inject drugs?
- If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then PrEP may be for you
HOUSING WORKS COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE PrEP SERVICES:
- Comprehensive medical visits
- Patient education
- HIV/STD/STI screening and treatment
- Insurance enrollment assistance
PrEP is available to all Housing Works clients regardless of insurance.
Get PrEP at Housing Works Community Healthcare!
of patients would recommend our primary care to a friend.
Keith D. Cylar Community Health Center749 E 9th St, New York, NY
East New York Community Health Center2640 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY