Give us a call at 347-282-5125 or fill in the form below and someone will reach out to you
Housing Works Community Healthcare offers PrEP services including comprehensive medical visits, patient education and HIV testing.
PrEP is available to all Housing Works Community Healthcare clients regardless of insurance.
What is PrEP?
- PrEP stands for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis.
- PrEP is a daily drug regimen for HIV-negative individuals at high risk of infection that can help prevent HIV transmission.
- PrEP must be taken consistently to ensure maximum effectiveness
- PrEP should be used in combination with other HIV-prevention methods, including condoms.
Is PrEP for me?
- Are you HIV negative?
- Are you sexually active?
- Do you have sex with people whose HIV status you don’t know?
- Are you in a relationship with an HIV-positive partner?
- Do you or your partner inject drugs?